Sound design, or soundtrack is the creation of a sound environment using sound effects (recordings or samples) or FX (sound synthesis); it’s the staging of a realistic, quirky, original, daring, dreamlike story, depending on your imagination and desire.
The Sound design can be synchronized on a movie, a radio spot, an audio book etc… At GUM Prod, we are fortunate to have a large sound bank and to work with amazingly inventive producers and sound engineers who don’t hesitate to get involved in the creative process.
Here are a few examples of Sound Design carried out at GUM prod :
• Peugeot 208 30th Birthday
• Canal Play (starring John Malkovich)
• Peugeot 2008 Dakar
• Peugeot Alchemy
• Evian - How Does Evian Make You Feel ?
• Evian - Spider Man Baby & Me
• Disney New Generation Festival - UK ad